Jelastic PaaS provides three different distributions of TomEE:
- Web Profile – delivers Servlets, JSP, JSF, JTA, JPA, CDI, Bean Validation and EJB Lite
- Plus – contains all technologies in the Web Profile, JAX-RS, plus EJB Full, Java EE Connector Architecture, JMS and JAX-WS
- Plume – supports all in the Plus profile, includes Mojarra and EclipseLink
TomEE application server runs without any additional runtime requirements or startup time for larger applications and is compatible with most of the Tomcat-aware and Tomcat-tested tools. Below, we’ll describe how to get Apache TomEE up and running in Jelastic PaaS.
1. Log into the Jelastic dashboard and click the New Environment button.
3. Your new environment with the Apache TomEE Java application server will be created in a minute.
Click the Open in Browser button next to access server’s default page.
Now, you can proceed to the application deployment.