1. At the dashboard click the button Upgrade trial account in the drop-down menu.
2. Fill out the required fields in the opened window and confirm your agreement with Terms of service. Click Next.
3. Select the payment method (Credit/Debit card or Paypal) and state the sum using the slider. Click Next and then confirm your choice.
Card Payment Method
Enter your card details and click Proceed.
After that Purchase Authentication window will be opened. Enter the password for full authentication.
PayPal Payment Method
- ith PayPal account
Click Log In button and state your email and password of your PayPal account to make the purchase.
After conversion you’ll get emails with information about the state of your account converting and refilling. Also such information will appear in the message at the dashboard.
- without PayPal account
You can use PayPal payment method even if you don’t have the PayPal account. For that click the Buy as a guest button. In the opened window enter your billing information.
Fill in all the required fields and press Continue button. After that enter your debit/credit card details in the appeared window.
You’ll get emails with information about the state of your account converting and refilling. Also such information will appear in the message at the dashboard.
You can order Jelastic recharge cards (One-Time Fee service plans) both from OBAS online store and Jelastic dashboard.
Through Jelastic Dashboard
1. If you need to replenish your account click Balance > Refill balance. State the sum using slider and click Submit Payment.
2. If you use card as a payment method:
Enter card details and click Proceed. Then enter the password for the full authentication.
3. If you use PayPal as a payment method:
Log in to your PayPal account and complete the purchase.
After replenishment you’ll get emails with information about the state of your account refilling. Also such information will appear in the message at the dashboard.
4. Also you can set auto-refill due to your demands. Click Configure auto-refill button in the drop-down menu.
In the opened tab specify the amount you want to put on your account and choose the frequency of refilling:
- weekly (every Monday)
- monthly (1st of each month)
- when balance less than the stated sum (up to your choice)
Confirm your choice.
If you want to switch Auto refill off click the link to disable it.
5. Using Payment methods button in the drop-down list you can choose your default payment method which will be used automatically while refilling.
6. Click View invoices to open Odin Business Automation Control Panel with your Billing history which includes all financial documents issued for your Account (namely, Invoices, Orders, Payments, and Adjustments).
7. Click Billing history to view the data about consuming the resources of your balance by Jelastic.
Through OBAS Store
Prerequisites: Your account need to be converted to billing.
List of Jelastic One-Time Fee service plans is displayed in the main page of OBAS Online Store. You may choose and buy one of them.
1. Choose the required One-time fee item and follow the steps of the wizard.
2. State whether you are a new customer of OBAS or an existing one:
- I’m an Existing Customer – in this case you just need to enter your email address and password.Click Sign In.
- I’m a New Customer – if you don’t have OBAS account yet, you have to perform trial-to-paid conversion process as listed in Conversion section.
3. Your order has been prepared. Review the order details and click Place Order to proceed to the payment page.
4. Select a payment method.
5. Enter card details and click Proceed to complete the payment.